URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Indie Birthdays

9.22.2005

Indie Birthdays



I've got a whole slew of hand-made birthday creations to be added soon (after the element of surprise has been appreciated). I'm working on the last of FOUR textile art reliefs for each of my niece's birthdays which are in Oct. and early Nov. My crafty hands are getting tired from the consecutive nights work....

Additionally, I am also making some funny little animal themed totes for a few girls' birthday gifts - the recipients are unaware of this here blog.

Here are the completed totes. I think I can officially declare the idea a success. Humorously, most of each bag is made from Doug's old clothes. I salvaged the material and buttons from a huge pile of clothing he donated to the trash bin. There is an actual pocket taken from a shirt on the reverse side. The bag is fully lined as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home