URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Night Owl

10.22.2005

Night Owl


Night Owl
Originally uploaded by mama's doodles.
My Friday Night fun!

10" x 7". Assorted fabrics on burlap with gold stitch.
This piece is perfectly rectangular, although the wonky scan would imply otherwise.

As do most artistic souls - I have a journal, which I have doodled throughout the years. Lately, I've been interpreting the sketches within these little textile pieces.

WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THESE TEXTILE PIECES?
They would lend themselves well to embellishing Pillows, Journal Covers, Cards, Prints, and totes/bags... Does anyone else have any ideas?? I've built quite the stack of them recently - and my wise husband says "they are great - but what are you going to do with them?" Hmnnn.... Good question!!

****Update: Kenzie loved this so much, I made her a softie. I call this Owlie.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home