URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Princess skirt

4.21.2006

Princess skirt



My daughter was gifted a darling princess skirt from her Nana some time ago. She also shares her birthday with another little girl, born to close friends of ours. I replicated Kenzie's princess skirt for our little Princess Meemers (Mia) -- as a birthday gift for her.

The skirt is made of colored netting with flower petals trapped in the layers. It's sewn with clear thread, so the seams are invisible. There is a ribbon tie, and a flower embellishment.



I think it turned out perfectly!! I can't wait to give it to Princess Meemers!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! I'm sure she'll love it.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home