URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: A jaunty little cap

5.02.2006

A jaunty little cap



Excuse the crap photos with no model (*who's napping right now), but I've just made this jaunty little cap for Kenzie. Andi of Superminx was so kind as to send me instructions for making this after I'd admired several of her productions. I just love this style of cap!!

I love to wear hats myself (i.e. bad hair days) and Kenzie is notorious for snatching them off of my head and slapping them on her own. I'm interested in making her a few of these, as well as adjusting the pattern for my own few. This actually turned out similarly to one that I purchased from Urban Outfitters for a whole bunch o' money!! (and I totally used what I had, so it didn't cost me one extra cent to create this).


Andi's one of my favorite blog-friends - and she's super generous with her ideas. Amazing I tell ya - the people you can connect with through this crafty little bloggy community! Love it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Hello dear Stacy ! Thanks for stooping by my blog and let me such nice comments :) You're so kind ! Big smooches !

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fantastic !

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home