URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: The LAST of the rag dolls

10.06.2006

The LAST of the rag dolls




I've finished the last two dolls, which will be given to my niece's tomorrow afternoon. Since their family is in a car well into the evening tonight and their Mama won't be thinking of the computer tomorrow - I think they're safe to post now.

I really like these last two...although I must say .again. I lost my passion for making them after the first. My doll-making career is over. Phew. I did reassemble my Kenzalina doll after she was mauled by my in-laws dog. She got a pretty good shredding but was salvagable. She looks pretty much the same as she did originally.

These two were also *inspired* by Joybucket's dolls.




And for now..I won't be terribly crafty for awhile. I've been re-employed by my old agency to write clinical reports for the social workers whom I left with humongous case loads. I am also repainting our deck...and I need to complete a painting for Kenzie's room which I started eons ago. I don't have any craft projects on the horizon - but, that's usually when I suddenly get hit with a huge desire to make something. We shall see what's up next!!

Happy crafting Ladies! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

The dolls look great! Do pop in to give us an update, okay?

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home