URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: SALE

10.13.2006

SALE

***thanks for all your comments gals.

I've finally resolved the glitch with my first sale and the money has been transferred. Apparently, the Etsy transaction notice has a link to be followed, which is easily overlooked by the buyer. With a little research and prompting, my really sweet first buyer completed the process and one of my handmade tutus will be gifted to her family member. I agree with her and think a tutu is a perfect gift for a two year old birthday girl!

Again, thanks for the answers to my plea for help. I appreciate those of you who took the time to help out. And, by golly - thanks for all the congratulations too!! What great cheerleaders you are!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paypal payments are processed instantly. You will get notification from paypal if they've paid you. An email from etsy saying you've been paid by credit card doesn't really mean anything it probably just signals the buyer's intent. It's hard to know without seeing all this myself of course :-) If you have their email address request money through paypal. They may be waiting on you?

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would agree with andi. Payments usually go through instantly (with notification from both etsy and paypal)
I have had one buyer whom I received the etsy notification of payment (choosing paypal) but it did take a few days, and a couple of polite emails, before the official Paypal notification came through and I could see the funds in my account.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't help but congratulations on the sale, hope it's the first of many.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. The same thing happened to me only with eBay. I had no idea what to do next. The poor people who bought my dolls got several duplicate invoices.

Great job!

(btw, my latest post is not about you. You have my permission.)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jo in NZ said...

STACY!!! You seem to of overlooked the important thing here....you have had a SALE! WHOOP WHOOP. I am so FREAKIN excited for you....I'm sitting here clapping my hands....and bouncing in my chair.....ummm....what did you sell?
XX

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home