URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Merry Holidays!!!

12.23.2006

Merry Holidays!!!



...just stopping by this poor neglected blog to wish you all a very merry holiday season. I wish you a holiday filled with peace, health and happiness. May the season be bright with moments you'll always treasure & the New Year shine upon you!!





As my daughter would exhuberantly proclaim: Ho, Ho, Ho - Merry Kissmus!!

Warmly,
~Stacy

P.S. This photo was taken after my daughter slapped this hat on me, and my husband just happened to have the camera in hand. It's not every day that this whim results in anything decent!! (a good photo = an early Christmas present to me!!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

Merry Christmas to you!

5:21 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Such a cute photo! Merry Christmas to you too Stacy!

1:58 PM  
Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Winter Solstice Greetings!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home