URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Doodle letters

2.07.2007

Doodle letters



I was quite the multi-tasker today. While on a conference call staff meeting for several hours, I doodled around with the new nickname letters for Kenzie's room. I painted 'em red and then added paper to the tops. I also repainted our old set {which spelled out Kenzie}, so that they were red as well. I'm quite pleased with them. They're wonky, whimsical and fun.

I sanded around the edges a bit, added some drybrushed complimentary colors, and voila:



The room scene also reflects the pillows I made recently. The quilt top was also given to me by a relative. I backed it and tied it with buttons. Lot's of my work is reflected in this little photo, I guess!

(the letters were purchased from Deb at Say it with Letters. She has some really fabulous & unique letters! Go check them out.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

That is so cute I can hardly stand it!!!! Great job on those letters!

12:42 AM  
Blogger beki said...

Cute! You'll have to give me the details on this. How did you adhere the paper?

9:35 AM  
Blogger deb said...

Posted the pix last night on the letter blog. I just looove these Stacy!! :)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Cute, cute! I love the 2nd "d". Is that sheet music?

5:16 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

wow -- that is just fantastic. Did you make the quilt on that bed too? I love how much artistic energy and craft went into that gorgeous shot!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home