URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Hammock Time

3.14.2007

Hammock Time



Insert: Me & a cup of coffee....and this is why I have nothing crafty to share.

Oh, but wait - I have managed to take absurdly long walks & play with the babe outdoors. I also refinished a few chairs and tore my studio into smithereens with a sudden desire to organize my fabrics and beautify the place. The studio smithereens have been laying on the floor for two days now..after I got, um...a wee bit distracted by the beautiful weather. That has something to do with my lack of creative goods too. & It doesn't look good for future productivity.

I'll give it some more thought...out on my hammock.

(this post has set in draft mode for several days, as blogger won't let me upload any pics. I finally outsmarted it and loaded the picture through photobucket. He.he... Take THAT blogger! And, another aside: I do have something crafty to share - but it'll have to wait until it's photographed and I have the motive to circumvent blogger's issues yet again! A downward dip in the weather today, caused me to get busy in the studio!!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love warm weather?! It's been nice here too (until today), which means no sewing, no ironing, no housecleaning, but lots of time sunning myself on the deck. Oh I can't wait till summer!

Enjoy the hammock...

9:01 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I came across your blog recently... and love your craftiness! Hammock Time looks wonderfully relaxing! We too have been enjoying some spring-like weather for a couple of days. The piles of snow have slowly melted...only to have the possibility of a winter storm on its way!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your hammock! We've been wanting to get one. How do you keep yours so nice looking? When I was younger, our family's hammock always ended up dusty and leaf-stained.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home