URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Tutu skirt

3.18.2007

Tutu skirt


Tutu skirt
Originally uploaded by mama's doodles.
I'm posting from flickr, since blogger doesn't like me anymore and won't allow me to post pictures.

I've had this idea stuck in my head for awhile and this is my first attempt at achieving it. This is for my daughter....and will likely be multiplying into different forms also.

This is for the St. Patty's day shenanigans we've got planned. No body better be pinching my gal!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE this!! This would make a perfect Easter skirt. Will be you putting any in your Etsy shop?

9:56 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

:) I can just imagine how cute you two were! Stacy, you are so talented. Truly!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger beki said...

How cute is that!!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Super cute! Love that top fabric!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this...think I may need one for myself! But I always have a hard time sewing tulle...

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home