URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: An a-maize-ing Ballerina

4.06.2007

An a-maize-ing Ballerina

I mentioned that I can't keep a secret in my last post.... :)
Did you know Maize used to be a ballerina?? I didn't. But, she fessed up when she ordered these:



Can you envision her split leaping, twirling, and dancing about her pretty house in these? She SAYS she's going to decorate a room with one and give the others to little girls.



I think she's going to keep them all to herself and play ballerina when Buck is out of the house... or maybe for Buck? Hmnnn.



I broke the no-repeat rule with the last one. This one is for her "room."
Yeah, right.... (wink, wink).

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maize Hutton said...

ACK!!! You tattletale!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those tutus. I am inspired. I think there should be more tutus!
Mia

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home