URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Color Week: Red

4.13.2007

Color Week: Red



Color week draws to a close with Red. Red also has a big presence in my home. Which is good, because the weather is ridiculous around here, and I refuse to leave the premises. I did have to have Kenzie's blood drawn today and really thought about taking the camera along to get a picture of the outcome. But, that is, of course, terribly ridiculous and I didn't. :) (kenzie was a very brave gal though!!!)



I had Kenzie's assistance "as the spotter" on this one too. Once she gets started, it's hard to turn her off. So, we ended up with many red shots. I loved how she even noticed the spot of red on the active coffee pot.



She even set up a little scene for me:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, this weather is no good. I really have not been leaving the house unless I need to -- I'm a wimp. I will not be happy walking on campus tomorrow if it is snowing before my class. Not happy.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

that is sweetness beyond words! parker is always my little helper/shadow. love the red!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home