URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Color Week: Yellow

4.12.2007

Color Week: Yellow



....Lots of yellow(ish) tones in my house.



I was expecting my gal to have a lunch date with the grandparents, but it got cancelled. So, again - she hunted for yellows with & for me. I snapped pics in the direction of each little pointed finger. None turned out so good. I really wanted to shoot some bright yellow dishes. But, that seemed too cumbersome given the little assistant hanging from my neck. Here's one of some yellow-ish art, and a very yellow rocking chair.

My favorite yellow:


Yellow hair, (according to Kenzie)....
Attached is a story about how I told her that we really needed to comb her hair a bit for a pretty picture. She disappeared, must have brushed her hair in a very wrong direction. And, she wanted to add this headband for a picture.

We also have a blonde dog - Zoey, that she insisted we photograph. And we did :: But, I'll spare you of the photos. Just picture a very bored looking dog in a headband.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

so funny! yellow is one of my favs. i have an entyr way that is a gold color, looks gold at night and yellow in the sun!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

Yellow is my favorite color!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home