URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Less fattening than Easter candy

4.03.2007

Less fattening than Easter candy



So sorry to bore this blog with more tutus, but I like to keep a running documentation of them, (so I can stay true to the no-copy rule). Well, and....I don't feel like I accomplished anything if I can't add it to my blog!



This batch is my favorite yet -- and they are heading off to a boutique in ENGLAND. How CrAzY is that???



It just hit me that tutus would be an excellent easter basket gift, but it's a little to late to plug that idea over at Etsy now!!! I'm always a day late with my wise ideas. "An Easter treat that's super sweet, but won't rot teeth!!" How's that for a advertising slogan!! :)



The weather was bipolar today...cloudy one second...sunny the next...which didn't result in fabulous pictures - but they'll do. And, I can't catch a good nap these days. I don't know what I'll do when my daughter stops napping and I no longer have my crafty outlet time. Sigh. How do other mommies make so much when the naptimes disappear??



I guess preschool is on the horizon for us, so I'll have that to look forward to eventually. However, I hope it's a case of being "overtired," as Kenzie woke up two hours early today, and then proceeded to take a 20 minute nap.
DARN.



I'm babbling (while pictures load) & I doubt anyone is still reading anyway. :) So, the lone tail is off to England too..

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

Can't you just picture a bunch of sweet little British girls running around Stone Hedge in your creations? I can!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the nappers stop napping- we stay up until 2 am. :) So that's something to look forward to...

England?! Aren't you Miss Hot Stuff Tutu Maker?!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I keep thinking of all the little ones smiling from ear to ear because their dreams have come true when they see your creations!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Maize Hutton said...

That's AWESOME! I love all of them, in fact I would like to buy two like the second one you have posted. If you can still make them, email me at maize@maizehutton.com.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, England?! How awesome!!

My husband keeps asking what I will do once all THREE kids are in school. I say, "Hug my sewing machine!" Sigh. Only four more years. . .

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great that you have even more shops showing interest!

My mother keeps telling me she's making a tutu for Elise, but it never gets done, so I keep threatening to just buy one of yours! They are all very cute.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home