URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Bling.

5.22.2007

Bling.



I'm speaking with another boutique about selling my tutus with them. This little tutu factory keeps evolving on it's own. Did I mention that a friend of mine has been taking some serious torture from me and sewing in the waist bands? I find that part of the tutu making completely mindless and annoying. And, she "says" she doesn't mind it. AwEsOmE.

Anyway - I may be breaking my self imposed rule. I may agree to doing three styles, replicating them, and offering them only at this shop. It's just too hard to do completely fresh photos of each unique tutu on e-retailer shops. So... I'm considering it. And, after this boutique - I'm done. No more. I mean it.

This is a tutu I've made for the shop owner's daughter, Fiona. She asked for a bit of bling, so that's what she gets. I don't believe I've done "bling" before. I'm good at bling.



Anyway - The manic posting frenzy may be coming to a halt for awhile as I play around with tutus. I have already done another few different ones. Scarfs as sashes, itsy bitsy baby ones, etc. The ideas seem to be multiplying at frightening speed. (much speedier than I'm able to achieve them, that is....)

I really meant to head back into some more artful endeavors, rather than drowning myself in tutus. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Back to the factory.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Java Mama said...

Every girl likes a little bling! Congrats on the booming tutu business. They are adorable.

11:16 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

ba-ling!

(oh, and the thing is off this weekend. hmph.)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny how one's life can go a different route even though she intends it to go another! You are a creative DIVA, for sure, and your tutus are SPECTACULAR ~ I love the bling!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ps - I just about choked when I saw the picture of your husband. In that photo, he looks as though he could be my husband's brother!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home