URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Mailed the goods &...

5.07.2007

Mailed the goods &...



to photograph it. Darn it. I completed a Mother's Day gift for my mom and just dropped it in the mail.
Sigh.

A few days ago, I also mailed a package off to Keet (of Relentless Toil ) in exchange for those great art pieces of my gal, and a friend's gal I showed a while back. I sent two imagilands (one was also previously posted), a tutu, a crown, and some other silliness.



Here's a few photos of the last bits, which I did have the foresight to snap, before dropping at the P.O. This imagiland has little bunnies hidden about it, including behind the greenery. I did create some silly shrinky dink play pieces for imagining about the lands, although plastic animals, etc. will work just fine. Those silly bunnies in this land aren't allowed on a carrot farm, and clearly are ignoring the sign that's posted. This one turned out pretty fun. The roads intersect on both play quilts, so that play can continue from one... right on down into the other. I hope the wee little Maya enjoys them.



I still want to make one more play quilt, but time has been lacking and I wanted to send this collection off - due to the guilt of having my "goods" on a very timely manner. Thanks Keet!! :)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

Stacy, your playmat is absoultely fabulous!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

so cute stacy! i love love love the playmat! and the soup shot made me giggle! forgot to snap the oe i just sent to beki for her bday. darn it!

8:03 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

love your playmat! you very awesome.

(and the rain! the rain! i think we need to have a dance to beg the rain gods to lay off -- we are expecting rain nearly everyday for the next 10 days --- aaaaiiiiieeee!!!)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

The playmat is so lovely
Suzie Sews

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there! I hope you had a GREAT Mother's Day!! Your room is gorgeous, and I am absolutely the LAST person who would ever give decorating advice. If you could see the current state of my room, which is essentially one big closet/file cabinet/green house with about a foot of open space, you would laugh! Curse these 50's ranch houses with tiny rooms! I LOVE the colors you chose!!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home