URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Mosaic of memories

6.30.2007

Mosaic of memories



It was a family vacation full of all the stuff we like best:
time with our cousins from "Cago" :: boating :: bumper cars :: water fights from all three stories of decking :: swimming :: golfing :: pedicures :: water sports :: & plenty of relaxing!

My only regret was forgetting the !!!paints!!! for junk-a-doodle making with Kenzie's cousins. I had all the supplies. But no paint. I did do some fancy mani & pedi's on all my neices though! Yet, I left my own to the professionals. Too bad the gal seemed legally blind, and I could have done a better job myself. :)

Now, I'm off to continue catching up on blog reading. When the number of feeds starts to be overwhelming - it's time to weed some out. It's definitely time to take back a bit of control in that realm.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Glad you had a great time :-)

7:16 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

hehe, i haven't read my bloglines in 24 hours and i'm already overwelmed. geesh.

glad you had a good time -- relaxing sounds fun.

8:46 AM  
Blogger amy h said...

It looks like you all had fun! Welcome back!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Glad you had a wonderful time... and that lakehouse looks gorgeous!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

What no custard on the list?!

Sounds like you had a great time...so glad you loved the lake! Our time there wasn't nearly long enough.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home