URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: kenzie's doodle #5: Some giraffeses

7.03.2007

kenzie's doodle #5: Some giraffeses

Today, Kenzie was very specific about what to make for our project. How about these "giraffeses?"



I decided to make this more of a collage piece rather than again copying Holli's Junk-a-doodle style, so I gave Kenzie bare cardboard and asked her to announce the colors we'd need based on viewing our subjects. She painted these tones, which I then cut into the forms to make the giraffe's.



Kenzie however insisted on a few found objects mid-way through and collected the junk herself. So, that's how we got to the outcome:



More collaborative parent & child art can be found HERE .

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

i do believe i am kenzie doodle hooked! brilliant yet again girls! and your vacation looked awesome!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The art that you and Kenzie create together are awesome and spectacular! Any thoughts on marketing them?? I would definitely buy something like those "giraffeses" for my kids!

PS - Bridget got her tutu today and LOVED it! I'm writing a post about it now ;-)

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the giraffes! What a great project.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

This is such cool art.
Suzie Sews

6:19 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

that is great!! I just love it. What will you do with these?

2:29 PM  
Blogger k said...

very cool! thanks for the link to bigandlittleart

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home