URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: The holiday that never ends....

10.31.2007

The holiday that never ends....



That's what Halloween seems like to me! We've been costumed for a neighborhood parade, a preschool parade, a pumpkin hollow, the night of the living farm, story hour, and tonight is the grand finale.

I mentioned Kenzie is going to be a dragon - which was a great costume. But, it's been SO warm. So, after exhausting the princess attire & wearing the dragon twice, I whipped this little number up with stuff on hand at the house. If only I'd been so wise to have thought to offer a witchy tutu on Etsy. :)



She was a witch for a morning activity. Tonight, we'll be wearing the dragon since it'll be chillier. And, we'll be happy to finally draw this holiday to a close....

Happy Halloween!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, sweet Kenzie. Hope you get lots of loot tonight!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

What a great costume... I love the witchy tutu! And I know what you mean about Halloween going on for days. I'm so glad we are starting the month of November!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

looks like you guys had scads of fun!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Kristen Borland said...

great costume!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home