URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Junky Punky

10.08.2007

Junky Punky



We finally finished junkin' our punkin'. We (or, rather, I) had envisioned a dragon theme to match my gals dragon costume, however things soon got out of hand (as they typically will with a 3 year old wielding paint brushes). I quickly ditched the "planned" part of the project and just aimed to survive...

Kenzie painted. I arranged the junk. She whined while I arranged the junk. (she had other ideas).
But, I think we like the outcome:



****this is for Holli's contest, and also for the place where big and little art meet and some kenzie doodle fun. Nothing like killing all my birds with one stone, eh?



It was fun, albeit, er, ahem...a wee bit stressful for those of us who aren't so patient. Honestly, I don't know who made the biggest mess - her or me?

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

how freakin cute!

3:18 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

so cute! and sparkley!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh, that pumpkin came out great!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pumpkin ever!!! I love it...might have to do something similar with my two crafty kiddos!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

that is the most awesome pumkin EVER!!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, those little pumpkin feet? Cutest things ever. Great job!

3:15 PM  
Blogger HOLLi CONGER said...

Awesome job! The eyes are sooooo a trademark of your style!! Fabulous!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kristen Borland said...

i don't think i've ever seen a cuter pumpkin!!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Di said...

The pumpkin looks fantastic!! I love the junking look!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Really cute! I still have two undecorated pumpkins that are sitting & waiting patiently. I hope to get them decorated soon. We are definitely going the paint route vs. carving since they are pretty small. I got your comment re: Ainslee. Both me & my husband agreed to it instantly too. It was a name I read in some magazine years ago, and I stowed it away in case I ever had a baby girl. Luckily it isn't very common (at least I have only run into one other girl with the name and she too was a toddler). Ainslee & Kenzie have a nice ring!! Only, I wish we had gone with the A-n-s-l-e-y spelling since that is how everyone tends to spell it. Poor kid is in for a life time of correcting people.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Dodi said...

How fun!!! I love this!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Dodi said...

How fun!!! I love this!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Amanda Jean said...

that is one cute pumpkin!

10:54 PM  
Blogger princesstomato said...

love the eyelashes!!

teri

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home