URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Shop

11.05.2007

Shop

My little etsy world was shrinking, so I'm working on replenishing it's offerings. It's Christmastime in the stores which has encouraged my mood for gift planning.

I've added a pretty little Christmas Tutu, in white, red & silver. I'm thinking this would look adorable with black tights, black mary-janes, and a black turtle neck. I envision it for a formal Christmas party or maybe for Church.



I plan on making a few more Christmas themed tutus & and saving one for Kenzie to wear. That is...if I can keep up with all the tutus my husband seems to be GIVING AWAY. :) I could kill him for being so generous - but I do enjoy spreading the tutu love.

What color combintions would you envision for other Christmas Tutus?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I normally hate gold but I heart it at Xmas time, so maybe gold with red and green-- or ice blue and silver. Sweet tutu, great alternative to the traditional Christmas dress that gets worn one time.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh how lovely!

I have to tell you that Bridget would NOT remove her tutu today! Her new routine is to put it on and jump on her bed to Laurie Berkner. She ended up falling asleep with it on. I may have to buy another one, 'cause she's gonna wear this one out!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

this is adorable! We do a lot of Xmas decorations in Silver, Dark Purple and Navy. They might make cute tutus. And of course, burgundy and gold.

I was also thinking of snowglobes and wondering if there is any material you could use inside the tutus to give the "snow" effect... Can't think of any off the top of my head though.


If I had girls I would be all over these tutus - but, with two little boys I have a lot of pirate dress up stuff. (=

Shena

7:02 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Your tutus are too cute!

May I add your link to my blog in my "blogs I love to read" section?

9:28 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

I think any dark color paired with gold or silver is holiday-ish. I love dark purple, green and gold. I love dark red, green and gold. Etc.
Your work is always beautiful. You'll do great regardless!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Hi Stacy -
I hope you have continued to escape the flu and that Kenzie is better! This time of year is scary - too many germs going around. I love purple (deep) and silver & blue & silver for christmas colors. Not sure how that would work on tutus, but I think they are a nice break from red & green. Hope all is well.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

burgandy and green...with silver....ooohhhh yeah!!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home