URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Merry Holidays!

12.21.2007

Merry Holidays!

I suspect this little blog will be neglected while I enjoy a week of having my husband at home, our family festivities, and... finally forcing some "nesting" to occur!

I'm looking forward to a fun and full new year. I wish the same for you... Merry Holidays to you and your cute little families!

P.S. Don't forget about the photo challenge! I'd hate to have to keep my little prize. all. to. myself. :) Just kidding! There are actually some pretty darn cool photos being dropped into the "group." Some I invited, and some invited themselves. Some I need to kick out as they don't meet the rules - but I'm being a weanie.

Click the button to check them out!


A refresher of the rules:

1. The photo subject must be contained within a Christmas Ornament or reflective holiday decoration, of some type.
2. There must be at least one person/animal in the shot. It can be a self portrait - or it can be a family. It can be your pet family.
3. Ahem, no offensive content! Your photo must be safe for everyone!
4. Photos must be posted by January 1 to be eligible for a wee little prize.

P.S. only blog visitors are being considered for the prize.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Alicia A. said...

Eeeek! I forgot to take my photo.

Merry Christmas, you guys!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Lis Garrett
http://www.MelissaGarrett.wordpress.com

8:59 PM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

Hi -
I finally got my photo uploaded to flikr, but I can't figure out how to get it into the group... How do I do that? Am I missing something terribly simple?

Shena (=

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home