URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: It's been a good weekend...

1.14.2008

It's been a good weekend...

My tail made the Etsy front page once again . It's so very flattering when someone appreciates your stuff enough to share it with others.

I've been fondling a lot of really cute baby stuff and chuckling over remembered conversations... The things and the conversations are from the bloggy get-together hosted at Alicia's heavenly home. Thank you ladies for showering my unborn babe with your unique creations. You've brought my family many smiles. In fact, the next morning was almost like a second Christmas for Kenzie...

Here's some converted-to-black-and-white-because-they-were-so-poor-quality-
(but-even-that-couldn't-fix-the-it's-6:00 a.m.,-still-dark-and-she's-got-bedhead)
-pictures of her opening her big-sister gifts:


We've officially got a finished hardwood floor in the nursery. Today, I touch up the wall paint and then start fiddling with aforementioned delicious baby goodies. Pictures of the goodies and room coming soon!

All this yummy weekending even overshadows the fact that we got T.P.'d by my husband's buddies. My husband tends to find it a wee bit funnier than I do. I did think it looked kind of pretty from this angle.



But ..just barely. Fortunately, the goodness of the weekend overshadows the "incident."

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet you in person, Stacy! And congrats on the floors -- that's an undertaking. Can't wait to see the nursery as it all comes together. Happy Monday, sweetie!

C.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Sounds like a lovely time. Can't wait to see all the good stuff!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ha! My husband and I have been together so long, I remember when HE was the one papering MY house!

1:50 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

what?

what the hell?

who the hell TPs houses anymore?

2:45 PM  
Blogger LA said...

I think it is a Sojoco thing because it happens all the time around here. Of course, most people wait til it is really wet and muddy. :)

So fun seeing you at the gym Friday. I can't wait to see all the homemade baby goodness!

Cheers! LA

5:05 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

man i wish i had made it over to alicia's! hope you guys had fun! next one i promise!

8:28 AM  
Blogger amy h said...

I'm glad you had fun -- even though you couldn't drink the wine! You'll get wine soon enough. Make that need wine. Hee hee. :)

I can't believe your house was TP'd by adults. :)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home