URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Ornamentz Photo Challenge

1.03.2008

Ornamentz Photo Challenge


That's a reflective photo OF the winning reflective photo submitted by: Laura, Darwin & Griffin.

To insure a winner was selected objectively - the call was made by main gal Kenzie. Except - while she was exclaiming "they're adooooooooorable" I realized that perhaps she's boy crazy. It seemed as if Riley had it made - but then Kenzie made it clear she prefers TWO handsome little boys to just one...



Click the Ornamentz button to peruse flickr's finest reflective holiday photos of 2007! Perhaps take some notes for next year. Ornamentz will be an annual challenge, {but next year I'll take back control over the voting}...


***P.S. Laura, you won the glass bulb shown here - yay! you won't have to hunt the city next year for another! Also included will be some little goodies the boys will enjoy. I'll pass the prizes on when I see you soon... :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

Happy, happy! I don't blame little Kenzie - two is better than one! :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Alicia A. said...

oh, crap. I forgot to enter.

but YAY for Laura and the boys!

8:55 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

i'm a little dizzy -- already boy crazy? oh my.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Stacy - I can see the traveling tail post in my google reader, but it's not showing up on your blog . . .

7:49 AM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

Riley thought that was pretty COOL!!!

Shena (=

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home