URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Tail Tales

1.03.2008

Tail Tales



So, I had this idea... But, being a day late and dollar short, it's already been thunk up & done. So... I envision another project - just as fun and whimsical - only inserting one of my tails instead of the tutu. I think the idea is best summarized in the following:

Traveling Tail Rules:

1. Please comment if you're interested in playing. I'll devise a schedule and post it here, there and everywhere. The tail should be mailed the cheapest way possible, and each participant is responsible for the postage from their house to the next.

2. Upon receipt of the tail, you have one week to photograph the heck out of it.

3. In the photos, the tail must be worn by something (but you have creative license by whom. For example, it can be worn by you, your kid(s), your pet, husband, handy man, garden scarecrow, whomever! (you can also very easily conceal faces to preserve privacy, if you wish) No nudity or otherwise offensive posing.

4. Post your best photos to a flickr group, (to be formed soon). You can take as many photos as you'd like, but please load at minimum, one photo documenting the tail's stop with you. Please include a short narrative of the tails antics while in your care.

5. Pass the tail on....so the tale can continue. I'll tell you where to send it next.


That's it. I already have a few folks "in" on the project (who caught this post in their feed readers, when I accidentally published it. Oops, Silly pregnant brain!!). Please comment if you'd like to be included in the travel roster. I'll then be in touch to retrieve some mailing information. I plan to mail the tail off on its adventure by the conclusion of this month.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

This is just like Flat Stanley, sweet. Count us in!

10:28 PM  
Blogger HOLLi CONGER said...

We'd love to do it!!

5:13 AM  
Blogger beki said...

Sure, count me in!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll play!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Shena Leonard said...

Sounds fun, count Riley (and maybe Cabot too) in.

Shena (=

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count us in!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For the record - THE GARRETTS ARE IN!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger  My Trendy Tykes said...

Oh, sounds like fun! I just saw this on Melissa's blog.

We would love to wear the "tail"!

Linda

4:51 PM  
Blogger Corey~living and loving said...

oooo count us in as well. This sounds like a blast.

I would only have to give my address to one person, right? I'm alittle leary of that.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home