URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Sick Day

5.07.2008

Sick Day

Poof! Today's playdate (& Mama free time) went down the toilet. Literally. Kenzie was feeling sickly this morning. Although she was almost instantaneously better, I would have felt badly sending a dose of the flu to the hosting household.

So, we played with paints. And just as spontaneously - our collaborative artwork resulted in a new banner for my blog. (yay! for naptime-mama-gets-to-play-time!!) I cropped the much larger smooshy-painty mess down to what you see above.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger misschris said...

hello cute kiddos. And pretty tree. And fancy new border!

7:16 PM  
Blogger superminx said...

Noice!

(ps. did you know you have some of the longest verification words I've ever come across!)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

hope all stay better. and he new banner rocks.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

very beautiful painting...you ave a picaso on your hands!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

What a beautiful new banner!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Sorry to hear that your littles are sickly! Glad to hear that you ended up with some mummy time in the end!

The banner looks great - I have NO idea how to do something cool like that - I am useless with the computer and everyday it amazes me that I am actually able to pull of a blog! LOL

7:56 AM  
Blogger Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

Love the new banner!

8:36 AM  
Blogger beki said...

LOVE the new banner :)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home