URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: 7.1o.o8

7.10.2008

7.1o.o8

My Echoes contribution for today was a quick 10 minute work to warm up my day... It started simply, with coffee rings...



I had a lovely morning with the babe this morning while Kenzie had brunch with the g-parents. My mind enjoyed the few moments to wander while I babbled at the little guy who held a fistful of my hair. He announced a halt to this journal piece... and insisted we go lick the yellow plush block that "quacks" instead. Such is my {wonderful} life. But, I find that starting the day with even a derailed project is nice...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shena Leonard said...

this is very cool too!!! Did you photo or scan it to get the final image looking so nice?
Shena (=
--p.s. our power was out adn our email down ALL DAY again. Since we couldn't email Kenzie Riley thought we should send her a snail mail. On it's way. (=

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the coffee rings! Aren't times with just one of the kids heavenly?

8:37 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

What a great project! I love the rings.
Glad to hear you are doing well! Hope your summer is fantastic.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Java Mama said...

Hi Stacy -
What a cool project! I look forward to seeing more on the flickr site. I fell in love with mixed media about three years ago while attending an art show; I have never tried it myself though. Hope the summer is sailing along.

Sam

2:24 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

oh how i love the piece for echoes. and once you have multiple children you truly appreciate just having one at a time. that doesn't change. even as they get older.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home