URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Permission

7.17.2008

Permission




Here I am on a recent camping trip - playing with my son... well, he's actually down by my knees on the blanket. Looks like I got a bit distracted by his toy mirror and my camera. That's the Mayflies laundry in the background there. He.he. We had another excellent camping adventure with Alicia's little family. It was terribly nice to just.shut.off.



We came back on Monday, but I can't seem to catch up. That is perhaps the theme of my summer. I continue to do little journaling projects along-side Echoes. But, my scanner needs an attitude adjustment and I've been unable to scan them with any resemblance to the actual piece. I've also decided to play along with Grace's "Summer Is" Flickr Group. For some reason, if I can just manage one thing a day..one silly picture loaded SOMEWHERE.. I feel better about the whole daily outcome. I've just given myself permission to qualify these little moments as "achievements."

So, now I've done blogged and posted a picture to Flickr. It almost takes the sleepiness away from being awakened 6 times by the wee little Rylan last night. I hope he's on the verge of something major developmentally to explain that. tired. nonsense.

Happy weekend everyone!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you that the fuzzy caterpillars came out in full force after you guys left- she would have been in heaven!

(oh, and don't tell her, but when we packed up stuff there were many dead ones on the tent floor.)

8:29 PM  
Blogger me2 said...

Killer photograph! Seriously!!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

sounds like your family is having a fabulous summer. the way its supposed to be. with maybe a bit more sleep!

11:25 PM  
Blogger superminx said...

Hi Stacy, hope you're getting a bit more sleep now. If you're feeling chipper, I've tagged you on my blog to write six things that make you happy if you have time to join in. more info Here

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home