URL: http://api.my.yahoo.com/rss/ping Parameter(s): u= HTTP method: GET Mama's Doodles: Six things making me happy...

8.11.2008

Six things making me happy...

I was tagged by Andi to proclaim for the world, the six things making me most happy these days. Without further ado:

1. Ahem, this gives me something to type on my blog! My mind has been a bit numb, or maybe it's just dull, these days. Not much has been blog-worthy.

2. The little dude just cut his first tooth. And, we didn't even notice...until it was DONE. Since he still doesn't sleep through the night, this felt somewhat miraculous?


3. Ed Emberley's Complete FunPrint Drawing Book. Kenzie is making some amazing fingerprint creatures. Moments of peace = bliss. {for the both of us}


4. Living in a neighborhood chock full o' kids. This past weekend they were all gone..and my husband and I sighed in desperation when we found ourselves as the only playmates for Ms. Kenzie. I love our neighborhood. Especially now that all the kids are back.


5. The weather has been beautiful. It feels so nice to be outside.


6. Planning trips. We're not sure where we'll land yet..but we're so lucky to be able to land somewhere...

..and I could go on... books & the time to read them, friends, watching good movies with the hubs, yummy easy meals-planned-for-me, Dinoraur Tales, etc. There's lot's to be thrilled about.

What's making you happy?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You luckies... camping in Colorado.

Oh, this weather has been nice. I love eating dinner on the patio.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just happy you finally blogged!!!!
jj

9:17 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

school starting and autumn coming!

hey -- we're going to colorado next year for a family reunion. we're staying in a national park, everyone loves it . if i could find my stupid notes of where it is, i'll let you know!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

happy that the kids didn't fight on the way onto school. first day. i'm sure i will be delighted tomorrow!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving:
starting a new school year
the fantstic weather
preparing for Ren Fest
watching the sun rise
cheering on team USA in the Olympics.

Hugs! L

11:25 AM  
Blogger Rennaker Marketing said...

I just love your blog, and the tutu my daughter wore for her first birthday came compliments of your advice. Keep writing so I have something to do at work.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Great list. I hear you on the neighborhood kids. My oldest is always on the go but when the kids are gone, well, it gets a little boring around here for him.

I second the weather! I swear the midwest couldn't get any lovelier! I'm trying to soak it up while it lasts.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home